Our mission statement
At Little Treasures Child Development Center our primary focus is clear: Your Child. It is our goal to help your child become a lifelong learner and a caring individual. The way that this is accomplished is to provide hands-on learning experiences so that each child may fully engage in beneficial educational activities.
We understand that each child is unique and wonderful; therefore we strive to create a comfortable, welcoming environment where each child is able to grow emotionally, academically, and physically.
While your child is in our care, you can be certain they will be loved, cared for and nurtured as if they were in their own home. Our center has been created and developed with children in mind.
We offer a creative curriculum that includes a majority of hands-on learning, allowing your child to explore and develop uniquely.
- No potty training fees!!
- During vacation times in which you wish take your child with you, your spot will be held. No re-enrollment necessary! (With a 2 week advanced notice take all the vacation time you like.
- To provide a safe, secure environment for your child to be able to learn and grow without hindrance
- To help develop your child’s emotional, social, physical and language skills
- To grow and maintain a lasting relationship between you, your child, and our center
- Promote teamwork, cooperation and friendship between the children in our care
- To help your child grow their confidence and independence through hands-on learning activities and problem-solving exercises